After popular request this year we're taking the Yumbles Makers Meet-ups on the road! After hosting meet-ups in London for the past few years we're now adding events in Bristol, Birmingham and Leeds!
With more than 50% of our makers now based 2 hours or more from central London it makes sense to get out on the road to meet you all.
About the Meet-Ups
- Meet the Yumbles founders & hear plans for the marketplace
- Learn Yumbles marketplace insights & ecommerce best practice
- Learn how to maximise your success on Yumbles - both in terms of sales and broader marketing opportunities
- Get inspired and/ or learn practical tips from a Guest Speaker (see below)
- Meet & mingle with your peers, fellow food and drink producers
FREE for Yumbles Makers. £5 for non-Yumbles Makers.
Dates & Locations
- LONDON - 10:30 Tuesday 12th February. Book here >>.
- LEEDS - 10:00 Wednesday 13th February. Book here >>.
- BIRMINGHAM - 9:30 Thursday 14th Feburary. Book here >>.
- BRISTOL - 14:30 Thursday 14th February. Book here >>.
SPACES IN THE VENUES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
We can't wait to see as many of you out on the roadshow as possible!
Claire Brumby - "Life. Business. Food" - Leeds
Claire Brumby is a coach, mentor, speaker & consultant working with food businesses nationally and internationally from start-up to established ones looking for growth.
She founded a multi-award winning healthier snacking brand, is the best-selling author of The Winning Mix, and a Channel Relay Swimmer, all in all pushing herself well out of any comfort zone!
Claire’s journey has provided a bounty of experience both good and challenging; bringing a brand from a dream to conception and reality. Claire can articulate this not only through the eyes of an entrepreneur but also as a woman, wife and mum of three children.
Claire has many a tale to tell from how she found herself invited to St James Palace, to networking with royalty, pitching on Dragons Den and rubbing shoulders with celebrities. She is also a proud mum to her three children, a Virgin Start-up Mentor, a judge for the Quality Food and Great Taste Awards and writes and deliver seminars, workshops and masterclasses for clients.
Rosie Joly - "Top Tips for Start-Up Success" - London
Sponsored by e2b
Need help with your fulfillment? e2b have helped many independant food businesses including Yumbles sellers with their logistics.
e2b offers tailored logistic solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. They’ve delivered unique branded activations for marketing teams and seamless logistics for many SME and FMCG businesses globally.