After popular request this year we're taking the Yumbles Makers Meet-ups on the road! After hosting meet-ups in London for the past few years we're now adding events in Bristol, Birmingham and Leeds!
With more than 50% of our makers now based 2 hours or more from central London it makes sense to get out on the road to meet you all.
About the Meet-Ups
- Meet the Yumbles founders & hear plans for the marketplace
- Learn Yumbles marketplace insights & ecommerce best practice
- Learn how to maximise your success on Yumbles - both in terms of sales and broader marketing opportunities
- Hear from an industry expert Guest Speaker (speakers for each location to be announced soon!)
- Meet & mingle with your peers, fellow food and drink producers
FREE for Yumbles Makers. £5 for non-Yumbles Makers.
Dates & Locations
- LONDON - 10:30 Tuesday 12th February. Book here >>.
- LEEDS - 10:00 Wednesday 13th February. Book here >>.
- BIRMINGHAM - 9:30 Thursday 14th Feburary. Book here >>.
- BRISTOL - 14:30 Thursday 14th February. Book here >>.
SPACES IN THE VENUES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
We can't wait to see as many of you out on the roadshow as possible!
Sponsored by e2b
Need help with your fulfillment? e2b have helped many independant food businesses including Yumbles sellers with their logistics.
e2b offers tailored logistic solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. They’ve delivered unique branded activations for marketing teams and seamless logistics for many SME and FMCG businesses globally.