The biggest seller event of the year!
The Yumbles Makers Roadshow returns this September with events in 3 cities across the UK.
Aiming to connect, educate, inspire, and celebrate the Yumbles seller community; these events are designed to help grow your business and deepen your community connections. And as always, entrance is FREE to all Yumbles sellers.
The benefits you will gain
- Yumbles Insights. Hear game-changing insights and updates from the Yumbles founders, with a focus on the Christmas campaign & new marketing opportunities.
- Seller Stories. Inspiring stories & tips from successful peers.
- Guest Experts. Hear practical advice from top industry speakers on a range of topics useful for your business.
- Networking. Exchange ideas and get connected with other food & drink producers.
Guest speakers announced
Each one will impart fantastic insights and share actionable tips to help you make the most of the peak Christmas period, and beyond:
- Rupa Nagamootoo, Your Creative Vision in London >>
Dates & Locations
LONDON 6pm Monday, 5th September - Book here >>
Want to get involved?
We have three ways to get involved in the roadshow and help promote your business by completing this form >>
- Be a seller speaker - If you'd like to share your story or key tips at the roadshow (or another upcoming Yumbles event or webinar) then let us know.
- Suggest a guest expert speaker - If you know a great expert speaker on relevant small food biz topics like sourcing, marketing, packaging, accounting etc, then let us know and we will reach out.
- Goodie bag sponsorship - If you'd like to offer product samples for the roadshow goodie bags (at least 50 units), then in return we will feature you as a sponsor on all pre and post roadshow comms, not least via email and social media.
SPACES IN THE VENUES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED SO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
We can't wait to see as many of you out on the roadshow as possible!