To capture a bulk order request order with delivery to multiple addresses, you simply need to create a new product listing - that is a clone of the product listing they want to order.
This listing can be non-public.
Follow these simple steps to create a bulk order product listing:
- Go to the Products page
- Tick the checkbox for the product listing they want to bulk order
- Click on the cog setting icon in the top right to Clone the selected listing
- Change the title of the product listing to confirm it is a bulk order
- Amend the pricing to show the total price for their bulk order INCLUDING the agree shipping charges for all delivery addresses
- On the Shipping Properties tab select the agreed delivery option as FREE SHIPPING to show that the price is inclusive of delivery.
- On the Options tab, add the option "Upload file with names, addresses and gift messages". Save
- Set the listing status as Hidden if the listing has been created specific to that customer’s needs and you don’t want to make it publicly available on the marketplace.
- Click on PREVIEW to check the listing all works correctly and copy the URL of the listing, just removing the "?action=preview" part added to the URL.
- Send a message to the customer providing them with the page link to the listing.
- Your customer can then complete their requirements on the listing page and checkout and pay as normal. You then receive their order to fulfil as normal, once paid.